IFSA Chapters are established throughout the world to facilitate the fulfilment of Association objectives. Chapters are formed by local community of Feng Shui practitioners who join in a co-operative endeavour within the framework of IFSA.
The IFSA Chapters’ main objective is to develop and enhance the image of Feng Shui, particularly in terms of worldwide acceptance and credibility as well as to achieve highest standard of Feng Shui competency and practices.
Currently 2 IFSA Chapters have been established and more are in the pipeline.
1. IFSA Australia Chapter
President: Ms Janene Laird
Since: February 2010
2. IFSA Germany Chapter
President: Ms Petra Coll Exposito
Since: November 2013
3. To be confirmed
Poland Warsaw Chapter
IFSA Chapters are opened to IFSA members outside Singapore.
Guidelines on the formation of Chapters
1. To represent IFSA in serving its members under the respective Chapters
2. To ensure that at least one EXCO member of the Chapters is a member of IFSA
3. To pay a one-time admin fee of SGD $1,000 to IFSA.
4. To pay USD $15 per member for annual issuance of members certificate
5. To keep IFSA informed on the Chapters’ activity regularly
For more information, please write to The Secretariat, IFSA