1. Go to IFSA's website www.intfsa.org. Click on "Sign In" at the top of the screen. On the Sign In page as below, click on 'Forgot Username'.
2. When the "Retrieve username" page opened, enter your Email Address in the space provided and Click “Submit”.
3. A Link will be emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your mailbox (and your Junk folder) for the email. Click on the link provided in the email to return to the "Sign In" page.
4. When the "Sign In" page opens, enter your email address (in the space for "Username") again and click "Forgot Password". When the "Forgot Password" window as below opens, enter your email address once more in the space for "Username", and click "Submit".
The following confirmation message will open:
Note: If this does not work, please go to IFSA website www.intfsa.org. Click "Sign In" at top of screen, insert your email address in the space for "Username" and click "Forgot Password".
5. Once the above 4 steps are done, you can return to IFSA website www.intfsa.org, click "Sign In" at top of page and log into the system. You will first be taken to your personal landing page. On this page select your name located in the upper right between the Sign Out and Cart links to access your records.